ESG is no longer a nice to have – The demand for ESG-led portfolios continues to soar as shareholders, investors and pension fund contributers become evermore ESG conscious.
In this session, discover the WHY behind ESG as we discuss how environmental, social and governance factors are currently and will increasingly have an impact on institutional asset owners, investment portfolios and the third-party managers who serve them.
In this session, you will discover:
- A global evolution – How Australia measures up to ESG on a global scale and what ESG trends we can expect to see in the years to come
- The WHY – Why ESG is essential to not only building a sustainable asset portfolio, but to macroeconomic stability
- Three pillars – How the three pillars of ESG are profoundly interconnected and how an integrated approach is needed to maximise overall benefits
This session will explore:
- Australian attitudes towards climate and climate action
- Where the appetite is for climate action, specifically when it comes to renewable energy, offsets and super and financial investment
- Tips on how to best communicate with different audiences to make the connection between attitude, action, and impact
How to talk about climate change in a way that makes a difference – by Dr Rebecca Huntley
Climate toolkit specifically for advisers
Responsible investing set to rise article